Men Casual Waterproof Quartz Military Stainless Steel Sports Watch
Men Casual Waterproof Quartz Military Stainless Steel Sports Watch is now available at our store.
Why you need to wear a watch instead of mobile time?
There comes a time in almost every man’s life when he feels the itch. No, not that itch. the urge, the pull, the veritable rite of passage that is buying a proper watch.
But what is a proper watch? To Esquire, it’s one that shows you’ve made the effort, that you’re no longer content telling the time from your mobile, that – yes – you’ve taken a big step toward actual, bona fide manhood.
The problem with the world of men’s watches (“horology” to give its proper name) is that it can feel to the outsider. like a pretentious club that doesn’t want you as a member. Ask a watch bore about the difference between a quartz and an automatic movement and he’ll look at you like you’ve used his best single malt whisky to get a bonfire going.
How Quartz Movement Works?
- A battery powers the quartz timepiece that sends an electrical signal through a piece of crystal quartz.
- The quartz vibrates 32768 times per second, creating a signal with a precise frequency.
- The circuit measure the vibration and converted into a single pulse every second.
- The consistent movement of the watch hands is a result of this pulse.
Benefits Of Quartz Movement
- Accurate Time: A quartz mechanism barely veers from the exact time, ensuring superior accuracy.
- Ease Of Use: Quartz watches are battery-powered and do not require human intervention to keep ticking.
- Low Maintenance: The low number of moving parts and the presence of a battery ensure that quartz watches are lower maintenance.
- Less Expensive: Mechanical and automatic watches require more watchmaking hours and skill. Quartz watches are hence cheaper.
- Durability: A quartz timepiece has fewer moving parts that may require repairing, making it more durable than a mechanical watch.
- Luxury watch collectors prefer watches with mechanical movement, while quartz watches are preferred for regular use given their superior accuracy and reliability.